Weight Loss: Water Challenge Day 1 out of 30 days

We all know that we should be drinking at least 8 glasses of 8 oz water a day. But did know you know that the best amount is more then that. That is also matters how much you weigh. More then half of our body is made up of water. The more you drink water the better your skin, hair, mood, nails are. So, I am taking on a challenge of drinking the right amount of water for me for thirty days. I am going to weigh myself daily and see how much water I should drink for that way. Each Tuesday, I will share you the highs and lows of drinking half of my weight in water.


Take your weight divided it by 2 = how many ounces you have to drink a day.

Here is mine as of right now:

278 divided by 2 = 139 ounces a day of water.

139 divided by 8 = 17.4 glasses of water a day.

Will you take the challenge with me?

Here is my day 1 stats:
Weight: 271.4
Ounces: 138 ounces to complete


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Journey of Autism: Signs of Autism in Infants and Toddlers