Recipe: Valentine's Raspberry and Chocolate Pancake Muffin



So my family loves these pancake recipes, the kids usually gobble 2-5 of them in one sitting. I like them because I don't have to worry about sticky fingers from syrup all over the place. Or syrup in a little girl's hair. Trust me, syrup in a girls thick wavy hair is extremely hard to get out. Been there done that never again.

So now I am experimenting on different flavors. What will the kids eat and how can I make it healthier then it is. So here is my Valentine's Day test and enjoyable.

Ingredients
2 cups of your favorite pancake mix
2 eggs
2/3 c. milk
1/2 c. syrup
1/2 c. any chocolate chips (I used milk)
1/2 c. rinsed off raspberry. (fresh is preferred)

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Get muffin pan with liners and spray the sides so it doesn't stick.
2. Mix in a medium bowl all ingredients except the raspberries. \
3. Fold Raspberries into the mix.
4. Pour mixture into muffin pin 2/3rds of the way.
5. Put in the oven for 12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

Enjoy....

Let me know how you like them in the comments.

Before you go...click here if you want the plain pancake muffin recipeSt. Patrick's Day Pancake Muffin Recipe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Journey of Autism: Signs of Autism in Infants and Toddlers