Recipe: Kendra's Happy Mistake Crockpot Orange Chicken with Rice




It's been a busy week and I planned on making a recipe I found awhile back for Orange Chicken in the crockpot. Anyways...it would help if I followed the recipe for it to make that orange chicken. Because mine looked nothing like it. But, all in all my husband and my mom both were amazed on how good mine was. Also...I had three bowls of this stuff tonight. So I am sharing this recipe with you before I forget it. So...here it is.

Ingredients:
A full jar Orange Marmalade
1 full container of BBQ sauce (I used Masterpiece Original)
4 or 5 chicken breast frozen
4 tbsp soy sauce
pinch of crushed red pepper

Directions:
1): Put a liner in your crockpot and set the temperature to hot or low doesn't matter
2): Put in chicken in the crockpot
3): Put in the full jar of orange marmalade, and full bottle of BBQ sauce. Put lid on top.
4): Once Chicken is done stir it in the sauce. Then add 4 tbsp of soy sauce and a pinch of crushed red pepper.
5): Before serving shredded the chicken and stir it in the sauce. Serve on top of rice.

Like I said it's not fancy but it was amazing...it's so good. Sometimes when you don't follow the recipe things turn out even better. Don't worry soon I will make it the right way to share with you. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Journey of Autism: Signs of Autism in Infants and Toddlers