Spark Challenge: Introduction

Okay, I have struggled with my weight since I was a little girl. I don't like how I look at all. I feel like I am a fat, disgusting person who can't do anything right. My husband tells me that I am beautiful and I just don't see it. I know there are many women out there who feel the way I do. There is so many different challenges out there to lose weight. So I am going to do some and show you my results.

The Spark is a 28-day program to lose weight, getting fit, and transforming your life. It's based off a website that is total free called Sparkspeople. Chris Downie, the person who started this all gives very key details on how to lose the weight and keep it off. He even wrote a book about it called, "The Spark." 

So in this challenge there is the "magic formula" which is goal-setting, behavior change, community support, positive motivation, team building, accessibility, and world-class technology. Then there is four core components which are: Focus, Fitness, Fire, and Positive Force. 

So before I start this challenge on March first I am going to walk you through each of the fore components and answer questions to prepare myself. 

All the Spark Challenge post will start with Spark Challenge so you have an idea on what post to look for. I hope you cheer me on. I am ready to do this. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Journey of Autism: Signs of Autism in Infants and Toddlers