My New Year Resolutions

Every year I make New Year resolutions and most of them I never keep. This year I am making some broad resolutions. So...without further ado...here they are.

I want to become a better wife then I am at this moment. 
 I want to better my marriage and the plan is to read several books and apply them to my my own marriage. I want my husband to know that I love him and be able to have a better relationship with him.

I want to become a better mom then I am at this moment. 
 I am stressed a lot and I want to be a better mom. I don't want to yell as much anymore with my kids. I want my kids to grow up feeling loved and be happy who they are. I have plans to read books on parenting and apply them. I also plan on being in the moment with my kids. Whether it's having a dancing in the living room fun...or wrestling.

I want to become a better person then I am at this moment. 
  I have let myself go and this one will help me meet my resolutions for a better wife and mom. I want to focus on losing weight and be able to say that I am pretty. That I am worth it. I want to be happy and successful in what I do.


So these are my resolutions what are yours?


If you want to read books with me and discuss feel free to click this and check out the book club. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Day 1 and Day 2 of Potty Training