Recipe: Double Decker Pumpkin Pie



I hate pie crust with a passion ever since I was a little girl. My mom found this pie and I fell in love with it since then. It's the one pie that I have to have for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now here I am to share this recipe with you.

Ingredients

  • 2 Graham Cracker pie crust
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup plus 1 Tbs cold milk
  • 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
  • One 16-ounce can pure (unsweetened) pumpkin
  • Two small package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
  • 1 tbs pumpkin pie spice 
Directions
1. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 tbs milk and sugar with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip. Spread half of mixture in each pie tin. 
2. In a second bowl, mix pumpkin, pudding mix, and spice with remaining 1 c. milk. Beat with wire whisk until well blended (mixture will be thick). Spread over cream cheese layer in each pie. 
3. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until well set. Serve slices with remaining whipped topping. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Journey of Autism: Signs of Autism in Infants and Toddlers