Recipe: Boston Creme Pie Cake


Yesterday was my husband, Stephen, birthday. He turned 29 years old and I wanted to make him something for his birthday. My husband was born in the Boston area and he loves Boston creme pie. We usually buy already made Boston creme pie cakes from Walmart, Hyvee, or Price Chopper but this year I decided to try to make my own for his birthday. I love it and as does my whole family so here is the recipe.

Ingredients
1 box of yellow cake w/ingredients
1 family size instant vanilla pudding w/ingredients
1 can of milk chocolate frosting

1. Make the yellow cake mix as directed on the box and bake it.
2. Before the cake cool down use a spoon and create holes through out the cake all the way to the bottom of the cake. Make the wholes be really close together. 
3. Make the vanilla pudding as directed on the box. Pour the vanilla pudding mixture on top of the cake. Set in the fridge for an hour. 
4. Take foil off of frosting can and put in the microwave for thirty seconds or until liquid. Pour frosting on top of the pudding mixture do not spread. Put in the fridge for an hour or until set. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Journey of Autism: Signs of Autism in Infants and Toddlers