Product Review: Aussie Miraculous Smooth Shampoo, Miraculous Smooth Conditioner, and Miraculous Smooth Styling Mousse



I had the pleasure of receiving the Aussie box from Influenster to give my honest reviews about the products inside. I received Aussie Miraculous Smooth Shampoo, Miraculous Smooth Conditioner, and Miraculous Smooth Styling Mousse.


I have extremely wavy, thick, frizzy hair. I also have lovely gray hair that super frizzy and wavy that likes to pop out of everywhere. All my teen, college, and now life I deal with it and have no way to control my frizz. So when I was asked by influenster to review these products I was really excited and skeptical that it was going to work. I washed my hair and it worked right off the bat. My hair wasn't as frizzy anymore and it was so easy to just wash my hair. It also worked several days later in my hair. The mousse is amazing as well and you don't need a lot to put in your hair. I recommend this to anyone with thick, wavy, frizzy hair.

After use of the products 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Day 1 and Day 2 of Potty Training