Recipe: Moist Banana Bread
When you make this recipe make sure you make several loaves because it goes quickly because it is super moist. Even my pickiest eater gobbles this bread up and he doesn't even like bananas. So enjoy this recipe.
4 frozen bananas
8 tbs of butter soft
1 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/4 c. flour
1. Ahead of time peel four bananas and slice into small slices. Place in baggies and put in the freezer.
2. Take the soft butter and mix 1 c. of sugar in a bowl.
3. Take the bananas and defrost then mash in a bowl.
4. Add the bananas into the sugar mixture and mix them.
5. whisk two eggs and add to mixture.
6. Mix in salt, baking soda, and flour.
7. Grease bread pan and pour the mixture 3/4th full
8. Put in oven at 350 for 40-50 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean.
Makes one large bread pan or 3 small bread pans
I use frozen bananas because some reason they are always so moist compare to ripe bananas. I also don't mash the bananas all the way. I like it when there is some big pieces throughout the bread.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.