Recipe: First Day of Fall Cookies


Yesterday was the first day of fall so I had to make some cookies that just screamed fall. Especially since the weather was feeling far from fall when the outside feels like it's 100 degrees. So, I went to town to make my recipe. This recipe only has three single ingredients so it's super easy to make and super cheap.

Ingredients
One Box of Spice Cake Mix
1 can of pumpkin puree
1/2 package of pumpkin spice morsels

Directions
1. First preheat your oven to 350 
2. Mix in a bowl all ingredients well together. 
3. Put a spoon full of mix 2 inches apart on a baking pan
4. Bake for 12 minutes. 
5. Enjoy warm or once it's cool. 

I am hoping these cookies will bring fall into your lives as it did for my family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Day 1 and Day 2 of Potty Training