Recipe: Crockpot BBQ Chicken with Rice
I made this tonight for dinner and it is so yummy and so easy to make in the crockpot.
A Chicken Breast for each person
A serving of rice per person
Favorite BBQ sauce
1. Put a light layer of BBQ sauce down in the crockpot.
2. Put the chicken breast in the crockpot on top of the layer of sauce.
3. cover the chicken in BBQ sauce.
4. Cook on low for 6hrs or High for 4 hrs.
5. Cook rice in a rice cooker or on the stove.
6. Put rice in a bowl and put chicken and excess sauce over the rice when you serve.