Recipe: Corndog Muffins
What kid doesn't like corn dogs. My three kids gobble several of these in one sitting they are so good and so easy to make.
1 package of hotdogs cut into thirds
2 boxes of cornbread mix
12 muffin liners
1. In a muffin pan place the liners in each muffin spot. Spray cooking spray on each liner.
2. Make the cornbread mix as it says on the box
3. Put enough cornbread mix to cover the bottom of each muffin spot
4. Put two pieces of hotdogs in each spot.
5. Cover the hotdogs with more cornbread mix.
6. Bake in an oven at 400. Till cornbread is cooked.