My Service Cookies


I call these my service cookies because anything that needs cookies such as visiting teaching, when your child gets home from school, funerals, visiting friends, family in town, visiting a sick friend, taking cookies for the teacher, bake sales. They are so simple and so easy to make that in less then an hour you can knock out 2 dozen of these cookies. My family love these cookies that they always want me to make them. My kindergarten walks in the front door and immediately knows that I made them because of the smell of the house. So here is the amazing recipe...

Service Cookies 

Ingredients
1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
1/3 cup of oil 
2 eggs
1 cup of powder sugar (optional)

Directions 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
2. Mix the cake mix with oil and eggs.
3. Roll the mix into 1 inch balls 
4. Roll the balls in the powder sugar make sure to get lots of sugar on it. 
5. Place on a ungreased baking sheet and put in the oven for 7 minutes. No more then 7 minutes or it will be overdone. Let it set and cool and enjoy. 

A thing about these cookies is that you can add things to them. Such as for funfetti we sometimes add mini m&m's. For the lemon cake mix we add extra lemon juice to it. Also during the winter I take devil cake mix and cook it like above without powder sugar then I place a bar of andi mint on each cookie before it cools and spread it on the top. Have fun finding different ones that you like. Also if you want to do a pumpkin flavor one. Take spice cake mix and leave out the oil. But put a can of pumpkin puree in it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SUCCESS with Miles in Primary

Dear Betsy DeVos

Journey of Autism: Signs of Autism in Infants and Toddlers